Forum de l'alliance Black Jack Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
eper motivation for the conflict is the fir

Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Black Jack Index du Forum » Relations Extérieures » Commerce Extérieure Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
eper motivation for the conflict is the fir
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

Message eper motivation for the conflict is the fir Répondre en citant
FREETOWN Barry Larkin Reds Jersey , March 11 (Xinhua) -- A senior Sierra Leonean health official has commended China's "unprecedented" anti-Ebola efforts in Africa, saying no strings attached to China's assistance.

Dr. Brima Kargbo, the Chief Medical Officer of the country's Ministry of Health, lauded the "humanitarian and unprecedented assistance" from China to Sierra Leone since the outbreak of the Ebola virus disease that has claimed nearly 10,000 lives.

Kargbo said the medical experts and the materials from China have contributed "immensely in reversing the disastrous effect of the Ebola scourge".

China has carried out its largest overseas aid program in the health area since the Ebola outbreak Anthony DeSclafani Reds Jersey , providing several rounds of humanitarian aid with a combined value of more than 120 million U. S. dollars and sending hundreds of medical workers to the African frontline.

Beijing has offered another 10 million dollars in cash to international organizations as part of the global collective efforts in subduing the fatal virus.

The Chinese contribution, he said, came in even before the call by the country's President on the international community for assistance. In addition to sending equipment and protective equipment and ambulances to these countries, China also built Ebola treatment units for local people.

Kargbo mentioned the prompt delivery of the Chinese mobile lab that contributed in no small measure in testing of blood samples, which considerably reduced the suspense or waiting time to get the results.

Moreover Adam Duvall Reds Jersey , Chinese medical teams decided to transform the Sierra Leone-China Friendship Hospital built at Jui, some 30 km north of the capital Freetown, to a holding center and later to a treatment center where scores of Ebola patients were cared for and survived the disease.

He went further to say that Chinese aid to developing countries like Africa is "timely and in good quality".

He recalled that at the outbreak of the virus in the country in May last year, Chinese ambassador to Sierra Leone Zhao Yanbo promised the country a permanent P3 bio safety lab, the sod- cutting ceremony of which took place in November last year.

The project is now completed and equipped Tony Perez Jersey , ready for test "for all viral diseases as well as infectious diseases," said Kargbo.

According to him, the lab will serve as the first Center for Disease Control in the country that will serve not only Sierra Leone but the West African region.

Apart from the medical personnel and medicines, Kargbo also mentioned the Chinese public health training team who have trained up to thousands of community people on how to "control and manage the Ebola virus".

The medical expert noted that public health experts from China helped to intensify surveillance response and the isolation of suspected cases, and the Chinese support was spread countrywide with all areas in the country benefiting.

On post-Ebola Scott Feldman Jersey , Dr. Kargbo looked forward to Chinese assistance especially in building the health care system in the country.

NAIROBI, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- Olympic javelin silver medallist Julius Yego of Kenya has vowed he will be back in his best form after a recurrent ankle injury blighted his performance at the London World Championships.

Yego failed to score in his first attempt but returned to throw 76.29 and 75.31 to bow out of the championship in last position.

"I have had a bad season. My training was good, but I have not reached the peak form I desire to compete with at this level. I will be back, stronger soon," he said.

The Commonwealth Games champion Scooter Gennett Jersey , who took the world by storm in 2015 in Beijing where he claimed Kenya's first gold in the field event, was a pale shadow of himself and lost out on his World Javelin title to Johannes Vetter from Germany, whose first attempt of 89.89 meters was enough to beat the rich field at the Olympic Stadium in London on Saturday.

Yego said it was the same groin injury that almost cost him the Commonwealth Games victory in 2014 in Glasgow.

"Even though I won I was in great pain. It's the same problem that saw me withdraw from the Olympics after the third throw," said Yego, who Reggie Sanders Jersey , however, went on to win silver in Rio.

Fourth in Moscow 2013 world championships, the Kenyan took the world title in Beijing in 2015.

Starting off the season with an ankle injury, the groin injury took the wind out of Yego's sails but the Kenyan is adamant he will be strong enough to challenge for medals at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia.

"I felt some piercing pain in the groin on my right leg after the first attempt. I tried to get some good momentum in the second and third attempts but I just couldn't Pete Rose Jersey ," said Yego.

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

Trump directs USTR to examine China's IP practices despite worries about potential harms to bilateral trade ties

Heavy rain hits Rongan County in S China's Guangxi

BMW crashes into pizzeria near Paris, killing 1, injuring 12

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China
There are various tips accessible with regard to saving cash on your own auto insurance. Prior to deciding to join with an insurance carrier, you should make sure they feature any savings you are looking at so you can be certain to get the best deal feasible in your motor insurance. Other suggestions like this are created in this post. If you are interested in spending less on the motor insurance, then please keep reading.

To spend less on your own vehicle insurance look for it just before purchasing a new automobile. Aside from your driving record and place Michael Lorenzen Jersey , the most significant element in your prices are the vehicle they are insuring. Unique firms will se. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China 
Lun 3 Sep - 10:21 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 3 Sep - 10:21 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Black Jack Index du Forum » Relations Extérieures » Commerce Extérieure Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation